We have 4 main services to help you recover and treat your sports injuries.
Sports medicine is the medical specialty that studies the effects of sports and physical activity on the human body.
Branch that studies and treats the musculoskeletal system and that leads to specialized surgical treatment.
Joint replacement surgery is a surgical procedure in which a damaged or degenerated joint is replaced and replaced by an artificial joint instead.
Joint surgery focused on athletes is developed through a minimally invasive surgical procedure to diagnose and treat joint problems.
Experts in sports medicine
We have the understanding and understanding of how important sport is for the human being as a discipline and profession, that implies the recovery as soon as possible with the best treatment and cutting-edge technology.
Do you want a query?
- Hospital Galenia - Consulting room 511 (Floor 5 Tower B)
- Monday, Wednesday y Friday 1 pm – 7 pm
- Phone (998)851 92 00 ext 511
- Office: (998)209 60 95
- Appointments: +1 (786) 972 69 46
- Hospital Victoria CAM (Huayacan) - Consulting Room #6
- Tuesday and Thursday from 9am-2pm
- Phone: (998)235 68 23